Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development
The Advanced Level Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development is professional qualification based on the 2018 CIPD Profession Map. It sets the international benchmark for the people profession and provides a strong foundation to give people professionals the confidence and capabilities to guide their decision-making, actions and behaviours. The qualification is comparable to postgraduate study and is delivered over 8 Units taking approx 10-14 months.
The Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development is perfect if you want to develop your personal effectiveness and business acumen. You'll expand your knowledge of strategic Learning & Development with a combination of core units and specialist areas, helping you focus on what matters most to you and allow you to:
- build on your existing Learning & Development experience;
- gain specialist Learning & Development skills in organisational design and development, leadership and management and learning design; and
- strengthen your autonomy and judgement so that you can lead and direct your organisation's Learning & Development Strategy.
Typical roles this qualifications is suitable for:
- Head of L&D
- Learning Design Lead
- Head of Organisational Development
- Head of Employee Experience
- Senior L&D Business Partner/L&D Manager
Advanced Diploma Level Comparison:
UK: Level 7 / Scotland: Level 11 (SCQF) / Ireland: Level 9 (NFQ IE) / Wales: Level 7 (CQFW)
Contact us now to find out more about the CIPD Advanced Diploma Qualifications with DMS Ireland