The Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development:
The CIPD Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development is a professional qualification based on the 2018 CIPD Profession Map. It sets the international benchmark for the people profession and provides a strong foundation to give people professionals the confidence and capabilities to guide their decision-making, actions and behaviours. The qualification is delivered over 7 Units taking approx 8-12 months.
You'll expand your knowledge of L&D with a combination of core units and specialist areas, helping you focus on what matters most to you and allow you to:
- build on your existing knowledge and specialise in Learning & Development;
- increase your knowledge in Learning & Development design, self-directed and social learning and personalised and performance-related learning; and
- take the next step into a more senior people profession role.
Typical roles this qualifications is suitable for:
- Organisation Design / Development Specialist
- Employee Experience Manager
- L&D Co-ordinator
UK: Level 5 / Scotland: Level 9 (SCQF) / Ireland: Level 7 (NFQ IE)
Contact us now to find out more about the Associate Diploma Qualifications with DMS Ireland