DMS Ireland Announces Approval of the NEW CIPD Qualifications for 2021
DMS Ireland has launched the new suite of CIPD qualifications with a staggering 56 sign-ups in the first month of gaining that seal of approval from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
Built around the new Profession Map, the revamped qualifications are part of the CIPD’s commitment to raise the capability, credibility and impact of HR and L&D functions. Setting an international benchmark, they will equip the very best in the people profession with tools to make an impact and meet the challenges of a fast-changing world.
Lynn Carson, Managing Director of DMS Ireland explains further: “We are delighted and excited to deliver such important qualifications for the people profession and very proud to be part of the CIPD to continue to grow as a CIPD centre delivering the full range and levels of qualifications available.”
The CIPD Qualification range has been reduced from 17 qualification options to 5 with further changes to the professional membership structure. The five new CIPD qualifications, available at DMS Ireland are:
- Foundation Certificate in People Practice
- Associate Diploma in People Management
- Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development
The new membership levels available are now: Foundation Member, Associate Member, Chartered Member, Chartered Fellow.
Lynn Carson further explains the key features of CIPD qualifications delivered by DMS Ireland: “We are a blending learning centre with one to one support, group facilitation sessions in person and online (currently online to meet covid restrictions!) and resources and support via our up to date DMS Candidate Portal. Candidates will complete a mix of CIPD set assignments and work-based personal reports with evidence and we continue to provide key one-to-one support to all candidates embarking on their professional qualification.”
DMS Ireland is currently the only centre, established in Northern Ireland offering all the new qualifications for 2021 with support from local NI advisors. In addition to this, DMS Ireland has candidates throughout the UK and Ireland.
Open Group Online Inductions commencing soon for the new qualifications are:
- Foundation Certificate in People Practice: 20th May 2021, 1pm-3pm (online)
- Associate Diploma in People Management: 22nd May 2021, 1-3pm (online)
- Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development: 22nd May, 1-3pm (online)
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management: 30th June 2021, 10am-11:30am (online)
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development: 30th June 2021, 10am-11:30am (online)
For further information and to book your free telephone/online consultation, please contact us today: +44 0 2891470725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org