Foundation Level 3 Qualifications
Foundation qualifications are perfect if you want to acquire a wide range of relevant practical skills in HR and development. Foundation Certificates and Diplomas also give you a professionally recognised qualification and a professional level of CIPD membership, Associate (Assoc CIPD). You can choose to follow a HR or L&D pathway and you also have the opportunity to study individual Foundation Level Awards to either start or top up your HR and L&D knowledge.
What Foundation Level Qualifications do DMS offer?
- Award in HR/ L&D Essentials
- Certificate in HR Practice/ L&D Practice
- Diploma in HR/ L&D Practice
Who is a Foundation Level Qualification with DMS suitable for?
- Individuals who wish to gain Associate membership of CIPD
- Individuals wanting to gain essential knowledge and skills required to move into HR/ L&D
- Individuals working in HR/ L&D support roles but do not hold a formal HR/ L&D qualification
- Individuals who do not wish to be assessed through exams