Intermediate Level 5 Qualifications
Set at undergraduate level, Intermediate qualifications will help to develop your ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different Human Resources (HR) or Learning and Development (L&D) models and practices and increase the understanding of the external factors that impact upon HR activities and organisations, whilst also developing planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
They also offer you the opportunity to build on your expertise in your chosen HR or L&D subjects. Intermediate Certificates and Diplomas also give you a professionally recognised qualification and a professional level of CIPD membership, Associate (Assoc CIPD).
What Intermediate Level Qualifications do DMS offer?
- Award in HR/ L&D
- Certificate in HR Management/ HR Development
- Diploma in HR Management/ HR Development
Who is an Intermediate Level Qualification with DMS suitable for?
- Individuals aspiring to develop a career in HR Management/ Development and want to study a recognised undergraduate level qualification.
- Individuals wanting to gain Associate membership of CIPD
- Individuals working in the field of HR Management and want career progression
- Individuals with responsibilities for implementing HR Policies and Strategies
- Individuals who do not wish to be assessed through exams