Foundation Certificate in People Practice
The CIPD Level 3 Certificate in People Practice is a Foundation-level, professional qualification, based on the 2018 CIPD Profession Map. It sets the international benchmark for the people profession and provides a strong foundation to give people professionals the confidence and capabilities to guide their decision-making, actions and behaviours. The qualification is delivered over 4 Core Units taking approx 6-8 months.
This entry-level qualification is perfect for people professionals working in their first role in the people profession and will provide you with:
- a solid grounding in People Practice
- the knowledge, skills and behaviours and to deliver tasks that benefit your organisation an at operational level
- the confidence to support positive change for your colleagues and organisation
Typical roles this qualification is suitable for:
- HR Administrator/Assistant
- Employee Relations Officer
- Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Organisational Development Officer
- Learning Administrator
- Reward or Benefits Administrator
- Talent C-ordinator
- Roles that may have HR support duties such as Office Assistant, PA etc.
UK: Level 3 / Scotland: Level 6 (SCQF) / Ireland: Level 5 (NFQ IE)